The University Of Pretoria UP Online Application 2023 is open and accepting applications from prospective students.
There is a lot of relevant information you need before starting their UP online application 2023.
The University of Pretoria accepts students who are South African citizens and also accepts international students from all over the world.
In this post, you will learn how to easily launch your UP Online application.
The article also discusses the requirements for the University of Pretoria online application.
We will make available to students the University of Pretoria online application prospectus.
Some very important questions related to the opening dates and closing dates of the UP online application will be addressed.
University of Pretoria Online Application System
To start your online UP application, please note that the online application system is for prospective students only.
Students already enrolled are advised not to use the platform. In principle, you will need the following items for your online application.
- you must have strong internet access
- you must also have a working email address.
- you must ensure that you have regular access to your email address in order to receive your student number immediately after submitting your online application.
- International applicants need their passport
UP Online Application Requirement
The list below specifies the general application requirements for your University of Pretoria Online Application.
- A prospective student only needs to complete one online application.
- All applicants must complete both a first and second choice on the online application.
- After processing your online registration you will receive a student number.
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT mean you have already been accepted by the University of Pretoria.
- You must ensure that you complete your own online application.
- Distance learning students are encouraged to visit the “Distance Learning” website before applying.
- It is important to note that if you wish to study the BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture) selection programmes, you must indicate them as the first choice in your application, otherwise you will not be considered for these programmes.
- It is also advisable to indicate the other selection programs as first choice on the online application.
UP Online Application 2023 Opening Date
The opening date for the University of Pretoria Online Application 2023 is April 1, 2022.
Prospective students are encouraged not to begin their application to the University of Pretoria until or after this date.
Applicants will not be able to access the portal until this date. This means that you cannot make your online application before the opening date.
UP Online Application 2023 Closing Date
The University of Pretoria Online Application 2023 closing date is 30 June 2022.
Please note that the university will not consider applications received after the closing date.
Students applying to UP in all programs should do well to apply before the closing date.
|UP Online Application 2023 Opening Date||UP Online Application 2023 Closing Date|
|April 1, 2022||June 30, 2022|
Before you start applying, you should read this article about the University of Pretoria Online Application Required Documents.
It is also important that you read our guide on how to access the UP online application portal
Click the Useful Links below to access:
University of Pretorial Application Fees
UP entry fee is R300. However, the application fee is waived for some students whose household income is less than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
Students in this category must upload proof of income in STEP 12 of the online application process to receive a fee waiver.
NOTE: Your document will be verified. Uploading false documents will result in a rejection of your application.
The application fee is non-refundable. When submitting your application, you will in principle need a credit card for payment.
Can I apply for UP after the application deadline?
No, you cannot apply to the University of Pretoria after the application deadline.
Therefore, candidates are urged to apply in good time. Late applications will not be processed.