University of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent grants for master’s degrees in theology and religious studies – Since its foundation, the University of Groningen has educated many students in the field of theology and religious studies.
The term theology, which is defined as the systematic study of the nature of the divine and, more generally, of religious belief, is taught as an academic discipline at the University of Groningen.
The University of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent Scholarships for Masters in Theology and Religious Studies offers this talent award for a one-year master’s program to all successful applicants.
However, this scholarship benefits applicants who have the idea of studying theology and religious studies but also seeks to fund applicants who are financially handicapped from their home countries or other equivalents.
This scholarship has its own value cover for applicants that funds students within the term.
In this article, you would be able to know how to apply for the RUG 2023-2024 Talent Grants for Masters in Theology and Religious Studies, the eligibility criteria and other necessary information.
University of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent Grants Master Theology and Religious Studies Summary
- Study level: – Postgraduate
- Host Institution(s): University of Groningen
- Studying in: – The Netherlands
- Field of study: Theology and Religious Studies
- deadline: March 1, 2023
- Sex: Man Woman
University of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent Scholarships for Masters in Theology and Religious Studies Coverage
The value coverage for the University of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent Scholarships for Masters in Theology and Religious Studies is € 5,000 and is awarded for a 1-year Master’s program in Theology and Religious Studies.
University of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent Scholarships Master Theology and Religious Studies Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria relate to applicants from countries outside the EU/EFA who have been admitted to one of the tracks of the master’s program in Theology and Religious Studies;
- MA Religion and Pluralism: Ancient Morden
- MA Religion, Conflict and Globalization
- MA Religion and Cultural Heritage
- MA Religion, Health and Welfare
Meanwhile, applicants must;
- Are in possession of a non-EU/EFA passport and are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of student finance and loans
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies
- Have excellent academic performance and grades during their undergraduate/undergraduate studies
- You have not yet obtained a master’s degree at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- Have excellent English language skills, in line with the programme’s entry requirements
- Be available for the entire period of the program and be able to participate in the entire program
- Confirm their consent to the grant in writing when the talent grant is awarded.
- Copy of your RUG letter of admission for the Master’s in Theology and Religious Studies from the admissions committee
- Letter of recommendation by a Ph.D. or professor of your current/most recent education
- Transcription of records from your current/last education
- Letter of motivation (in words) of maximum 500 words, in which you indicate why you think you are eligible for this scholarship
- Curriculum vitae
How to Apply for University of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent Grants for Masters in Theology and Religious Studies
Applicants are advised to forward their documents to http://%C2%[email protected]/ for applying;
Fill in the application form here
Below are links to other scholarships;
We assume that this position can help you apply for the UG 2023-2024 Talent Grants for Masters in Theology and Religious Studies.