University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 – Are you an international student from any country? The University of Copenhagen is currently open to new applicants to pursue their studies in Denmark.
This scholarship aims to fund international students with any course chosen during the application process. The 3-year period covers monthly salary and other benefits.
On that of the deadline assigned to this scholarship, each student has their own deadline as all courses differ in deadline for applying for the scholarship.
Successful applicants for this scholarship as Ph.D. students at the university are given the benefit/opportunity to enhance their horizons in an international career as part of the world-class research team.
The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 offers more than 700 international student scholarships every year to enhance their career and make a great impact on their society and different countries.
In this post, applicants should review the application processes for the Ph.D. from the University of Copenhagen. Positions 2023 and eligibility criteria are attached.
University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 Summary
- Study level: Ph.D.
- Host Institution(s): University of Copenhagen
- Studying in: Denmark
- courses: Find courses here
- deadline: Click here to see the deadline for each program
- Sex: Man Woman
University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 Coverage
Below is the value coverage given to students by the Ph.D. from the University of Copenhagen. positions;
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary starts at approximately DKK 27,590/approximately EUR 3,678 (April 2020 level) plus pension.
- Negotiation about the salary supplement is possible
University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before an applicant can apply for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 he/she must possess the following;
- English language required
- Applicants from all parts of the world
- The university wants its employees to reflect the diversity of society and therefore welcomes applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their personal background.
- Applicants must have good English skills.
- Applicants must hold a relevant MSc degree
- Emphasis will also be placed on previous publications and relevant work experience as criteria for the assessment of your qualifications
How to Apply for University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023
Applicants should carefully follow the instructions below in order to have their application made.
- Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking on the link below
- Your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format.
- Cover Sheet
- Diploma and transcript of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Letter of acceptance for the relevant MSc program at SCIENCE (if applicable)
- Full contact details (name, address, telephone and email) of 1-3 professional referees.
Below are links to other scholarships;