UKZN Online Application Documents are required to support the University of Kwazulu-Natal Online Application.
If you haven’t started your application yet, you can check out our guide on the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN online application processes.
University of Kwazulu-Natal UKZN Online application documents required
The application supporting documents required for prospective applicants applying to UKZN are grouped into two.
There are required supporting documents for online UKZN application for South African students.
There are also required supporting documents for online UKZN applications for international students.
All applicants must comply with and provide all supporting documents required to apply online for study admission at the University of Kwazulu-Natal.
Let’s look at the supporting documents for the UKZN application below.
UKZN Online Application Documents for South African Applicants
- A certified copy of identification documents (ID)
- A certified copy of the National Senior Certificate/Matric
- Certified copies of Grade 12 Certificate (Grade 12 learners)
- Certificate or O/A level or relevant leaving certificate
- Certified copies of your degree(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct, if you have attended other universities.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) assesses whether the previous qualification(s) has/have been obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a master’s degree or PhD
- First-time undergraduate candidates should apply through www.cao.ac.za, the Central Applications Office.
- Make sure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when paying the application fee.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the system to process your payment.
UKZN online application documents for international applicants
- A certified copy of the passport of the country of origin
- Evidence from universities of South Africa that you are eligible for admission to diploma studies in South Africa
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A valid study visa to study in South Africa
How do I apply for UKZN online?
You must apply to UKZN by visiting the official website of the University of Kwazulu-Natal.
We have put together a comprehensive guide on how to apply for UKZN, the UKZN application fee, application closing dates and much more.
You can read more on the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN online application and familiarize yourself with the application process.
Where can I upload my UKZN online application documents
All UKZN online application documents must be uploaded to the UKZN online application portal.
These documents are supposed to be uploaded in soft copies or PDFs. Make sure you have all the documents before uploading.
Important links from UKZN
If you found this post on UKZN Online Application Documents helpful, please share.