TikTok 2023 Internship Program for Ph.D. Students – TikTok, a social media app used in video sharing, is gradually becoming one of the most used apps on the internet after its arrival.
The China-made video sharing application is owned by a Chinese company called ByteDance. The app basically contains different types of short videos that range from genres such as pranks, stunts, tricks, pranks, dance and others.
The application that was launched in 2017 and attracted millions of users in 2019 on the eve of Covid-19 has some nice packages for its users this year.
Students with Ph.D. certificates are expected to apply to this highly internship program.
Despite this, all successful applicants will receive value coverage and training upon successful application.
In this article, applicants could know how to apply for TikTok 2023 internship program for Ph.D. Students, the eligibility criteria and other relevant information in that regard.
TikTok 2023 Internship Program for Ph.D. Student Summary
- Study level: Postgraduate
- Host institution(s): TikTok
- Studying in: –
- Field of study: Not specified
- Deadline: Not specified
- Sex: Man Woman
TikTok 2023 Internship Program for Ph.D. Student coverage
The following are the benefits that accompany all successful applicants;
- Participate in cutting-edge research in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision, recommender systems, search ranking, and other areas.
- Work closely with TikTok’s research team and work in the ever-growing field of machine learning fairness and responsible AI. This includes, but is not limited to, AI interpretability and explainability, causal inferences, and robustness.
- Participate in model building, performance optimization and project implementation.
TikTok 2023 Internship Program for Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria for Students
Applicants must possess the following eligibility before attempting to apply for this internship program;
- Open to individuals currently holding a relevant Ph.D. with a bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science/mathematics/computational statistics or related subjects
- Available to work full time for a minimum of three months
- Start dates are flexible and discussed during the recruitment process
- Passion for modern machine learning and advanced technology
- Good programming ability and proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Python, C/C++, etc. (Python is preferred)
- Familiar with commonly used machine learning algorithms and experience using at least one deep learning framework. (such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, JAX, etc.)
- Good communication skills, teamwork spirit, analytical ability and learning ability
- Publications in leading machine learning journals or conferences (such as ICML, NeurIPS, JMLR, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACL, EMNLP, AISTATS, KDD, SIGIR, WWW, etc.) are a plus
How to Apply for TikTok 2023 Internship Program for Ph.D. Students
Interested applicants should apply through the link below;
Equally important links to other exchanges
In this post, we were able to bring to light how to apply for the TikTok 2023 internship program for Ph.D. Students, eligibility criteria and other information.