— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission
The Black Friday sale is in full swing. If the thought of staying in and streaming your favorite show sounds cozy this holiday season, we’re with you. Score blockbuster savings on a brand new TV now so you can binge shows from Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max and other streaming services, all of which have deals this week. We’ve found some great Black Friday TV discounts on quality panels from LG, Samsung, TCL and more.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we will have them come every Sunday through Friday.
TVs come in a variety of sizes, brands and prices. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for in a TV, check out our guide to the best TVs of 2022 for a full breakdown of what all those confusing acronyms like OLED and QLED actually mean. Whether you’re looking for the best TV for gaming or just need a budget-friendly screen, there are Black Friday TV deals for just about every need.
►Black Friday 2022: The 65+ best Black Friday 2022 sales at Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy and more
►Epic Deal: Get Hulu for just $1.99 a month for 12 months with this Black Friday deal
►The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
The 5 best Black Friday TV deals
Our favorite deals on TVs from Sony, Samsung, LG and TCL right now
- Samsung S95B Quantum HDR OLED 4K UHD Smart TV at Crutchfield starting at $1,447.99 (save $750 to $891)
- Samsung 55-inch Class QN90B Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV at Samsung for $1,299.99 (save $600)
- LG 65-inch OLED C1 Series Alexa Built-in 4K Smart TV at Amazon from $1,299.99 (save $1,200)
- Sony 65-inch A95K QD OLED TV at Amazon for $2,998 (save $1,001.99)
- TCL 65-inch Class 5 Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Google TV (2021) at Best Buy for $499.99 (save $100)
Walmart Black Friday TV Deals
Save on a number of formats from Hisense, Vizio and TCL
Walmart is currently having some quality screen rollbacks. The TCL 4 Series is highly rated in our guide to the best TVs under $500 for its 4K resolution and HDR compatibility, creating solid picture quality for your favorite shows and movies. Walmart has the 43-inch model for a $40 to $218 price cut.
Best Buy Black Friday TV Deals
Find savings on TVs from LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung
This Black Friday, Best Buy has some of our favorite budget TVs on sale, including the TCL 5 Series with Roku built-in. It’s a smart, easy-to-use streaming platform that makes it easy and affordable to have a Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ experience wherever you put a TV. If the smart Android platform is more your speed, the Hisense U6G is 30% off at $384.99, giving you top-notch performance at a wallet-friendly price.
Amazon Black Friday TV Deals
Save hundreds on 4K QLED and OLED TVs
Amazon has deals on some of our favorite TVs, including the Sony A95K QD-OLED TV, which is the best TV we’ve ever seen. The A95K combines the perfect blacks and excellent contrast of OLED with quantum dots to deliver the most stunningly accurate picture available. Right now, Amazon has it on sale ahead of Black Friday 2022 in its 65-inch size for 25% off $2,998.
Even more Black Friday TV deals
TV deals at B&H Photo, Crutchfield and Samsung
Black Friday TV deals aren’t limited to Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. There are some excellent deals to be had from B&H Photo, Samsung and Crutchfield, including the phenomenal Samsung S95B, one of two OLED TVs to use quantum dot technology for superior contrast and colour.
Black Friday 2022: shopping guide
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know ahead of the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday Sales: 50+ best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday Sale: Shop top deals on technology, housewares, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday Sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday Sale: Discounts on air fryer, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop discounts on GE, Kobalt, and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: 40+ offers for Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Samsung Black Friday Sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday Toy Deals: 50+ best Lego, Barbie and Nerf toy deals
- Deals on Black Friday devices: 40+ best deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool appliances
- Black Friday Laptop Deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar and Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls Friday Nov 25. Cyber Monday 2022 takes place on Monday Nov 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November and every year Black Friday takes place the day after, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When will the Black Friday 2022 sales start?
Tons of Black Friday 2022 sales are now live. In general, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. Every year, however, the Black Friday sale starts earlier and earlier. This year saw the first early Black Friday sales begin in mid-October.
With ongoing supply chain issues, stores are starting sales earlier and stopping later. Today you can pick up plenty of early Black Friday deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and Samsung.
What are the best Black Friday TV deals?
During Black Friday 2022 you can score on a wide range of TVs from the biggest retailers out there. At Amazon, for example, you can grab an HD TV for less than $150 with the Hisense A4 Series TV. Don’t mind spending more for a bigger plasma? Amazon also has the LG 65-inch OLED C1 Series TV for $853 off, bringing the original $2,499.99 price down to $1,646.99. As far as Black Friday TV deals go, this is just the tip of the iceberg, so grab these elite discounts while you still can.
Are Black Friday Deals Worth It?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year and it’s all because of the deals. In preparation for the holiday season, products are being sold at deep discounts at retailers across the country and on the Internet, and not just on older models. Black Friday deals on recent releases might not be as deep as tried-and-true models, but you can still find great deals on a new Sony A95K QD-OLED alongside an LG C1.
How long does the Black Friday sale last?
Black Friday is directly followed by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically, Black Friday ends as soon as Cyber Monday begins. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend in between); however, some deals will stick around until the end of next week.
Are TV deals better on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
TV deals appear throughout the Black Friday week. They started November 21st and will continue all the time Cyber Monday on November 28. A choice deal on a top TV can appear at any time, so keep an eye on all our Black Friday 2022 posts for the most up-to-date information.
Make holiday shopping easy with the help of our experts. Sign up for text alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
The product experts at Rated have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flip board for the latest offers, product reviews and more.
Prices were correct at the time this article was published, but may change over time.