Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals – More Seriously: Your education in the sweet land of Sweden is indeed something good to write home about.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals was previously called the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships. This scholarship is offered to students who wish to study in the field of masters programs.
Nevertheless, the prize mainly targets students from countries with the status of developing countries. Below is the number of targeted countries from which the award would accept applicants;
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Vietnam, Ukraine, Uganda, Tunisia, Tanzania, Sudan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Rwanda, Philippines, Peru, Pakistan, Nigeria, Nepal, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Moldova, Malawi, Liberia, Kenya, Jordan, Indonesia, Honduras, Guatemala, Ghana, Georgia, Gambia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Colombia, Cameroon, Cambodia, Brazil, Belarus, Bolivia, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
The exchanges have many nice packages in terms of coverage of value. The value coverage includes tuition fees, living expenses, insurance and a one-time travel grant for students living outside of Sweden.
In this article, you will learn how to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals, the eligibility criteria and other information.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Summary
- Study level: master diploma
- Host institution(s): Swedish higher education institutions and Swedish universities
- Studying in: Sweden
- Field of study: Find HERE the list of eligible masters programs for the SISGP call for the 2023/2024 academic year application
- Deadline: January 16/ February 28, 2023
- The Course begins: in August 2023
Scholarships from the Swedish Institute for Global Coverage of Professionals
The following are the coverage of value given to students as far as price is concerned;
- Full tuition
- Living expenses of SEK 11,000/month
- One-time travel grant of SEK 11,000-15,000 (only for fellows living outside Sweden)
- Extra subsidies for family members
Swedish Institute of Eligibility Criteria Scholarships for Global Professionals
You must first have the following eligibility criteria before applying for these scholarships;
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country eligible for SI scholarships
- Applicants need not be resident in the country at the time of application
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of proven work experience
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership in one of the eligible master’s programs by March 30, 2023
- Applicants must pay tuition fees at Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission and have been admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by March 30, 2023.
- Applicants must avoid dual citizenship
Visit the official website to view the full version of the eligibility criteria – https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals/
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
The application process comes with an eight-digit application number that applicants should keep for further processes.
Important links to other exchanges
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students; Apply now
Leiden University Excellence Scholarships; Apply now
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship; Apply now
Holland Scholarship for International Students; Apply now
Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students; Apply now
Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program; Apply now
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships for Commonwealth Developing Countries; Apply now
In this post, we have been able to guide you through the application process for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global professionals and the eligibility criteria.