Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries – As students from developing countries find it difficult to access good and quality education in their home countries, the western world has taken it upon themselves to ensure that all brilliant but needy students achieve their aspirations through their scholarship programs.
It is always clear that students from developing countries face financial or political problems that prevent them from accessing quality education.
In this regard, the Reach Oxford Scholarships for students from developing countries has made it a must for international students who can go through this application process.
These scholarships also point to international students who have a desire to learn outside their home country but do not have a tertiary institution that can provide them with the required knowledge in their various fields after their own assessment.
Applicants for these scholarships are expected to apply from countries receiving development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
In this post, you will be taught how to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships for students in developing countries, the eligibility criteria and other essential information related to the award.
Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries Summary
- Study level: Bachelor’s degree
- Host institution(s): University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Studying in: United Kingdom (UK)
- Field of study: Undergraduate programs in all subjects in the course list except medicine
- Deadline: Oct 15, 2022/Feb 8, 2023 (annual)
- The Course begins: in October 2023
Reach Oxford Scholarships for Covering Students in Developing Countries
The following is the coverage of value for all successful applicants;
- Tuition and tuition fees
- A contribution towards the cost of living
- One round trip/yr
- The duration of the scholarship is 3 or 4 years, depending on the duration of the course.
Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Country Students Eligibility Criteria
Each award given to students has its own way of classifying applicants as eligible before they can submit their application.
Now let’s look at the eligibility criteria for the Reach Oxford Scholarships for students in developing countries;
- The scheme applies to students who have received an offer and who have the highest academic abilities.
- Financial need and social commitment
- Applicants must intend to return to their country of habitual residence after completing their studies.
- Priority will be given to students who have not previously studied at bachelor’s level
How to Apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries
This is the final stage of the application process and you are required to fill your forms with real information.
Use the link below to submit your request.
Other Recommended Scholarships
We presume this post was helpful as you learned how to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries and its eligibility criteria.