Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Emerging Leaders Program – Emerging leaders in the United States are always on the drawing board of the Obama Foundation expect them to have a major impact on the livelihoods of others within their communities and also across the country.
This program seeks to empower, inspire and connect all emerging leaders in the United States after they have completed the application process and received their awards to have their program studied.
Future emerging leaders are expected to positively impact their communities, with a focus on strengthening institutions across industries.
The Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Program For Emerging Leaders also expects values-driven changemakers between the ages of 24-45.
Democracy in the US, which has been practiced for hundreds of years, needs more refurbishment through this leadership program with the aim of strengthening and expanding it.
At the end of this post, you would be able to know how to sign up for the Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA program for emerging leaders, the eligibility criteria and other required documents.
Summary of the Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Program for Emerging Leaders
- Study level: University
- Host Institution(s): Obama Foundation
- Studying in: United States
- Field of study: Not specified
- deadline: February 3, 2023
- Sex: Man Woman
Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA program for coverage of emerging leaders
There are so many benefits associated with this award and they include;
- Weekly virtual workshops: For six months, leaders will gather for virtual meetings via Zoom to discuss how to move from hope to action through hands-on tools and training in the values-driven leadership curriculum. They also talk to trainers, subject matter experts and each other to deepen their leadership practice.
- A community of support: The program offers leaders the opportunity to meet virtually in breakout groups with leaders from different parts of the country as well as Obama Foundation leaders and experts from different sectors.
- Individual Leadership Coaching: Leaders are paired with a coach to help them clarify and flesh out their individual goals.
- convene community: The Obama Foundation Leaders USA experience includes an in-person meeting for deeper community building, learning and celebration.
Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Eligibility Criteria Program for Emerging Leaders
Below are the requirements/suitability expected of applicants;
- You are a citizen of the United States and you currently reside in the United States or the territory of the United States or you currently reside and have lived in the territory of the United States for the past 5 years.
- Your current and future work is geographically focused on creating positive change for your local community and the wider region.
- You can demonstrate that you have at least three years of relevant experience in your problem area.
- You are between 24 and 45 years old on 1 December 2023.
- You are professionally proficient in English (spoken and written)
- You are not campaigning for political office between the date you submit your application and December 1, 2023.
- You commit to full participation in the entire duration of the program between June 1 and November 17, 2023, including an in-person meeting (public health, safety and security permitting) to attend the meeting and complete the program.
How to Apply for the Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Program for Emerging Leaders
Interested applicants should visit the link below to apply;
Below are links to other scholarships;
We assume this post was helpful as you were helped to apply for the Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Program for Emerging Leaders, the eligibility criteria and other facts.