Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship for Africans – London – The Mo Ibrahim Foundation offers Ph.D. awards to African nationals and this is part of the Government for Development in Africa Initiative.
This scholarship is strongly aimed at applicants who are willing to take advantage of state capabilities, governance, and bureaucracy for development.
This scholarship also ensures that all successful applicants are nurtured with public sector governance capabilities, political arrangements, business relationships with the state, and governance of state-owned enterprises.
Basically, this award takes into account all the necessary requirements of the institution to help all successful candidates understand governance and its departments.
The Mo Ibrahim Scholarship also has the potential to nurture candidates to make an impact on the livelihoods of most Africans.
Since quality governance is what most African countries have, the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, through its scholarship programs, in turn ends this threat.
At the end of this post, applicants would be able to know the eligibility criteria and how to apply for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship For Africans.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship for Africans Summary
- Study level: – Postgraduate
- Host Institution(s): University of London
- Studying in: – United Kingdom
- Field of study: Not specified
- deadline: March 31, 2023
- Sex: Man Woman
Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship for Africans Coverage
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship for Africans is fully funded.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Eligibility Criteria Scholarship for Africans
Applicants must meet the following criteria before applying for the scholarship;
- Must first make an unconditional offer for the Ph.D. at SOAS University of London in eligible departments.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s and master’s degrees from a recognized institutional department.
- Demonstrate excellent educational and leadership skills.
Applicants are also advised to submit the following documents;
- Received a copy of the unconditional offer from the SOAS admissions office
- CV (please include your email address)
- Statement of up to 2 pages describing knowledge and interest in governance-related matters
- Your research proposal (as sent to the SOAS Admissions Office)
- One academic reference (directly by sending the referee to [email protected])
How to Apply for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship for Africans
To be eligible for funding, applicants must first submit an unconditional offer for the Ph.D. by applying directly to the SOAS Doctoral School.
Below are recent links to other scholarships;
This is the end of the article and we assume that applicants can apply for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship For Africans as applicants have come to know the eligibility requirements of this scholarship and other information.