Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarships Program for International Students – Linnaeus University has opened its scholarship application for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarships Program for International Students has its own target group of applicants from countries outside the EU/EFA and Switzerland.
Students who have the intention of pursuing their masters degree at Linnaeus University have now fulfilled their dreams as the scholarship committee is happy to accept applicants through its scholarship program.
Successful applicants for the Linnaeus University scholarship will see their tuition fees reduced by 75% and this is part of the benefits of the scholarship.
At the end of this post, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarships program for international students, the value coverage attached to the scholarship and the eligibility criteria.
Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students Summary
- Study level: – Postgraduate
- Host Institution(s): Linnaeus University (LNU)
- Studying in: – Sweden
- courses: – Not specified
- deadline: February 20, 2023
- Sex: Women and women
Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarships Program for International Student Coverage
Below are the benefits that all successful applicants will receive during their study stay at the University;
- Applicants receive up to 75% off the cost for the rest of the program.
- The scholarship is initially awarded for one semester, but is automatically extended for the duration of the program (2 to 4 semesters), provided that the study results are satisfactory.
Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarships Program for Admission Criteria for International Students
Applicants are only eligible to apply if they possess the following eligibility;
- Come from a country outside the EU/EFA and Switzerland
- Have applied for a master’s degree at Linnaeus University via www.universityadmissions.se before 16 January and have sent/uploaded all required documents before 1 February.
- Have chosen Linnaeus University as your first choice when applying at www.universityadmissions.se
- Paid the application fee before February 1 to www.universityadmissions.se.
- Have completed the application form before the application deadline.
How to Apply for Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarships Program for International Students
Before an applicant can apply for this scholarship, he/she must have the following documents before attempting to apply for the scholarship;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
Please note: The letter of motivation may contain a maximum of 600 words.
Applicants must also answer the following questions in their motivation letter.
- Why do you want to study this program at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career ambitions?
Below are links to other scholarships;
In this position, applicants learned how to apply for the Linnaeus University 2023 Scholarships Program for International Students, the eligibility criteria, the documents required and the value coverage/benefits.