The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is just around the corner for students who want to study abroad. This type of scholarship is basically for women and men all over the world.
Meanwhile, the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship is concerned with raising students from developing countries into well-known personalities after successfully leaving the campus.
This scholarship is also related to students who already have a bachelor’s degree who wish to pursue a master’s degree through the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship.
Apparently, this type of scholarship does not have a single host institution, but institutions in Africa, Europe, Oceania, Japan, and the US are all host continents from which the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship program applies its student learning mechanism.
If you reside in one of the host institutions listed above, all successful applicants will be provided with health insurance, monthly allowances, round-trip airfare and other travel allowances.
In this post, we will make sure readers know how to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, the eligibility criteria, coverage, and a specific deadline for the award.
Summary of the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Study level: Master’s Degree
- Host Institution(s): Japanese Government / World Bank (JJWBGSP offers scholarships for participating programs at universities in the US, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan)
- Studying in: The US, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan (selected countries)
- Field of study: Any full-time master’s program
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: Feb 28/May 26, 2023 (annual)
- The course begins: AJ 2023-2024
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Coverage
In terms of capacity coverage of Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship has its own fair coverage for students who successfully apply for the award.
Below is the coverage of the JJWBGSP for its students;
- Tuition fees
- monthly living wage
- Flight ticket there and back
- Health insurance
- Travel allowance
Meanwhile, the JJWBGSP covers the entire duration of the graduate program or two years.
Eligibility Criteria for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Before you can apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, you must first access your eligibility before applying for the scholarship to avoid the application being rejected.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria; You should;
- Be a national of a country that is a member of the World Bank
- Not having dual citizenship of a developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after completing a bachelor’s degree
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submission of the scholarship application.
- No Executive Director, his/her deputy and/or staff shall be of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group
How to Apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
This point of the application process remains crucial as the institution may require genuine credentials from applicants. Applicants should keep in mind that filling the forms requires correct information and hence they should stick to providing genuine pieces of information.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
Seattle University Scholarships 2023/2024 Apply Now
Fulbright Program for Foreign Students in the US; Apply now