IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany – Students around the world are eligible to apply for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany to fund all tuition fees and other expenses.
Basically, this scholarship easily accepts applicants to offer them doctoral research studies. This scholarship aims to enable all successful applicants to impact the lives of others in their communities and countries after their time at university, progressing through all ranks of research work related to their field.
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany offers this award to eligible researchers such as teachers, senior scientists and government intellectuals from any country.
The IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany has a value coverage of up to $25,000 combined with individual health insurance to support academic appointments for up to one year.
In this article, we will describe the instructions assigned to the scholarship, the eligibility criteria and how to apply for this scholarship.
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany Summary
- Study level: Ph.D. (Doctoral)
- Host Institution(s): IIE-SR
- Studying in: Click here to see the host partners
- courses: Applicants from any discipline can apply for the fellowship.
- deadline: All year round (open)
- Sex: Man Woman
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany Coverage
The following are the value coverage for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany;
- A grant of up to $25,000
- Individual health insurance
- An academic appointment of up to one year (renewable for a second year)
- The final scholarship amount will depend on several factors, including the location of the host institution, the cost of living, and the value of any additional contributions from the host institution or other sources.
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany Eligibility Criteria
Before applicants can apply for this scholarship, they must possess the following;
- English language required
- All world countries
- Professors, senior researchers and public intellectuals from any country, academic field or discipline are eligible.
- Applications are judged on academic qualifications, the quality/potential of the applicant’s work, and the severity of the threats the applicant faces.
- Scholars with a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their field and/or who have extensive teaching or research experience at a university, college or other higher education institution are preferred.
How to Apply for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany
Applicants should carefully study the instructions below and required documents before attempting to apply for the scholarship;
- Application cover page
- Academic statement
- Two academic/professional letters of reference from academic and/or professional colleagues who can speak about your research, publications, teaching or other advanced academic experience.
- Two personal letters of reference from colleagues or individuals who are aware of the difficulties you are facing and your professional background.
- A copy of your Ph.D. or higher degree
- Examples of your most recent writing or research publications.
Below are links to other scholarships
We assume this post was helpful and we encourage you to share it with your colleagues and relatives.
In this post, applicants were updated on how to apply for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany, the eligibility criteria along with other information.