Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA – This scholarship is for USA students who wish to pursue their undergraduate degree(s).
Unlike some scholarships from America which target all international students, the Horatio Alger Scholarship only covers applicants in the USA.
This scholarship is awarded to more than 100 students in the United States who are willing to take their courses in the United States.
The scholarship considers high school students from the US who have a high level of academic excellence but who lack the financial support for their various homes.
The Horatio Scholarship urges applicants to apply once and they will be considered by the Association for the scholarship program offerings.
Applicants are notified to submit the required materials to the online application before the scheduled time, which is 5:00 PM Eastern Time on October 25.
In this article, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA, the eligibility criteria and other equally important information.
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA Summary
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution(s): American colleges
- Studying in: USA
- deadline: March 15, 2023
- Sex: Man Woman
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA Coverage
The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 offers benefits to all successful applicants;
- The scholarship grants $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any university in the US.
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess the following eligibility before applying for the Horatio Alger Scholarship;
- Have the English language skills
- Be a US citizen
- Be enrolled full-time as a senior in high school in the United States; progressing normally toward graduation in Spring/Summer 2020 with plans to attend a university in the United States no later than the fall after graduation.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to pursuing and completing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may begin their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution)
- Demonstrate a critical financial need ($55,000 or adjusted gross household income is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community activities
- Show integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Be a US citizen
How to Apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA
Applicants are advised to heed the above instructions to facilitate their application process;
Below are equally important links to other scholarships;
In this post, applicants were instructed on how to apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA, the eligibility criteria and other necessary information.