Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Students – These scholarships are currently open to all eligible international students around the world.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships are available for international students to pursue their study residency at the University of Brunei, Islam Sultan Sharif Ali University, Brunei Institute of Technology and Politeknik.
This scholarship for academic search has a target audience that includes ASEAN, OIC, Commonwealth member countries and others. This apparently means that applicants for any of these scholarships must have good academic behavior.
The flip lid of these scholarship programs offers benefits to all successful applicants. The value cover includes a monthly personal allowance of BND 500, an annual book allowance of BND 600 and a monthly food allowance of BND 150.
Nevertheless, applicants from ASEAN region will receive baggage allowance up to a maximum setting of BND 250, while non-SEAN regions will receive BND 500 upon completion of the program.
At the end of this post, applicants can apply for the Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students, the eligibility criteria and other relevant information related to these scholarships.
Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Students Summary
- Study level: – Undergraduate
- Host Institution(s): Government of Brunei Darussalam
- Studying in: – Brunei Darussalam
- courses: – Not specified
- deadline: February 15, 2023
- Sex: Man Woman
Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Student Coverage
Below are the benefits given to all successful applicants through the Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Students;
- Monthly personal allowance of BND 500
- Annual book fee of BND 600
- Monthly food allowance of BND 150
- Upon completion of the program, baggage allowance up to a maximum setting of BND 250 for the ASEAN region and BND 500 for the non-ASEAN region.
- Accommodation in the respective residential college institution is provided. If the scholar chooses not to live in the accommodation provided, no additional allowance will be given in lieu of room and board.
- Outpatient medical and/or dental treatment is provided at any government hospital in Brunei, but an administration fee is payable for any consultation with the government’s general practitioner or specialist.
- Should the scholar seek further medical or dental treatment in a private hospital or clinic, all costs will be borne by the scholars themselves.
Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Students Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess the following eligibility before applying for the scholarship;
- Applications are open to citizens of, but not limited to, SEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member states.
- Applicants must be nominated by their government.
- Applicants must be certified to be medically fit to pursue the scholarship and study in Brunei Darussalam, by a qualified medical practitioner registered with a government agency prior to arrival in Brunei Darussalam.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 for undergraduate and diploma programs and must be no older than 35 years for postgraduate master’s degrees by 31 July 2023.
- The prize is NOT eligible for permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
How to Apply for the Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Students
Applicants are advised to follow the instructions below to facilitate the application process.
Applicants should forward the following document to (BDGS application form)
- Recent passport photo
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and other supporting documents (certificates, testimonials, transcripts)
- Certified English translations of supporting documents must be submitted for documents not in English.
- Certified copies of birth certificate and passport.
- References and recommendations from referees (C1 and C2)
Below are links to other scholarships;
In this post, applicants were highlighted on how to apply for the Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students, eligibility criteria and required documents attached.