Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students. These kinds of scholarships seem to be among the most famous in the world.
Students outside the UK will have the opportunity to apply for postgraduate training in a course supervised by the university.
Applicants should note that applying for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships requires students with high profile academic grades as opposed to students/applicants with unremarkable academic records.
These Cambridge University scholarships do not guide all courses. Below are the courses that are not eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships;
- Any undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliate (a second BA)
- Business doctorate
- Master of Business
- Master of Finance
- MBB Chir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-graduate courses
- MASt programs (from September 2023)
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students has more than 80 scholarships.
In this post, we will be highlighting a lot how these scholarships cover students who can see through and how to apply for these enviable scholarships.
Nevertheless, we will look at the target groups from whom these scholarship applications are expected.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students Summary
- Study level: Masters/Ph.D. rank
- Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Studying in: UK
- Field of study: Ph.D., MSc or MLitt or a one-year postgraduate degree in a subject offered at the university
- Deadline: Oct 12/Dec 1, 2022/Jan 3, 2023 (annual)
- The Course begins: on October 2023
Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Student Coverage
Below are the benefits of the scholarship board;
- The full study costs
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance Fee
- Travel expenses
- Funding for academic development
- child benefits
Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students Admission Criteria
Before applying for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country outside the United Kingdom (UK)
- Apply to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D., MSc, or MLitt or a one-year postgraduate degree
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
While applications are currently closed, applicants are advised to apply through the university’s graduate portal below;
Main links to other exchanges
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships; Apply now
Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program; Apply now
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program; Apply now
University of Bristol thinking about big grants; Apply now
University of Sussex Chancellor International Scholarships; Apply now
Clarendon Fund Scholarships at Oxford University; Apply now
Monash University International Merit Scholarship; Apply now
Iowa State University International Merit Scholarship; Apply now
In this article, we could take a closer look at how to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students, the eligibility criteria and nationals whose students are easily accepted by the scholarship.