We have good news for international students who dream of studying in the USA on a scholarship. The Clark University Scholarships 2023/2024 is open and calling for applications.
The Clark University Scholarships 2023/2024 will be taken throughout the academic year in the United States of America. Interested students can use this option to submit an application to have their studies funded.
The scholarship is open to students applying for undergraduate students. Scholarship recipients are rewarded $15,000 to $25,000 each year for up to four years of their studies.
In this post, we are going to share with you information about how to apply for the Clark University scholarship, the eligibility criteria and any other relevant information that will help you in your application.
Summary of Clark University Scholarships
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Institutions): Clark University
- Studying in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses offered: Eligible undergraduate programs offered at the university
- Program period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
Clark University Scholarships Coverage
Recipients of the Clark Global Scholarship will receive the benefits listed below
- $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, subject to meeting academic standards for renewal).
- Additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid for students whose tuition costs exceed the scholarship value.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark University Scholarships
To be eligible to receive the Clark Global Scholarship, all applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a freshman applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school abroad for at least four years. Clark will also consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to be committed to making a difference.
- Show good academic results and other activities.
- Eligibility for scholarships also depends on your academic performance
How to Apply for Clark University Scholarships
To apply for the Clark Global Scholarships program, applicants must follow the instruction below:
- You must first create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Fill in and send the CSS/financial aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You will then receive detailed information – including the topic of the short essay – on how to apply for the scholarship.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE
Other Recommended Scholarships:
In this post, we have looked at Clark University Scholarship Program, Clark University Scholarship Application Process, Ligility Criteria. We hope this will help you with your application.