Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship (Category B) Fully Funded – Applications are currently open for international students who wish to have their study residency in China.
The Chinese government aims to use China’s education sector to bring together or promote mutual understanding, cooperation and exchange in various fields between China and other countries.
Nevertheless, this scholarship program is about assisting/supporting brilliant international candidates who want to take a course in China but lack financial support.
The Chinese government, through the Ministry of Education, has established two sets of scholarships, namely the university postgraduate program and the “Silk Road” program.
This scholarship is given to students of high academic excellence from their different countries to study in China at a number of partner universities in China.
Applicants for this scholarship should note that the “Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship” is fully funded. The funding includes the following; tuition fees, accommodation, living allowance and comprehensive health insurance.
At the end of this post, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the SWUFE Scholarship for International Students 2023 from the Chinese Government, the coverage of value associated with the scholarship and the eligibility criteria.
Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship Summary 2023
- Study level: – Postgraduate
- Host institution(s): Chinese government
- Studying in: – China
- courses: – Not specified
- deadline: February 26, 2023
- Sex: Women and women
Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship Coverage 2023
Successful applicants for the 2023 Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship will receive the following benefits as they study in another university in China;
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance
Eligibility Criteria for Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarships 2023
Applicants for the 2023 Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship must have the following in their possession before attempting to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the nationality law of the People’s Republic of China.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government, as well as the regulations of SWUFE.
- Students (applying to a master’s program) or postgraduate students (applying to a doctoral program) graduating in the current year must obtain a nationally recognized corresponding degree before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants have a nationally recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for a master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for a doctoral degree program)
- Registration for master’s programme: 18-35 years, registration for doctoral programme: 18-40 years.
- Applicants whose native language is English, or who can provide proof of study in a 2-year or higher degree program in which the language of instruction is English, are not required to provide a language certificate.
Required documents for application;
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Study plan proposal; It must contain at least 1000 characters or words
- Valid language certificate
- Non-criminal record
- The first page of your personal passport
- Physical examination record for foreigner (Appendix 2)
- ID photo taken within 6 months
- Notarial certificate of highest education or diploma.
How to Apply for China Government SWUFE Scholarship 2023
Eligible applicants should use the link below for the application procedures;
Below are links to other scholarships;
In this post, applicants were taught how to apply for the Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship 2023 (Category B) for International Students, the eligibility criteria, documents required and value coverage/benefits.