Bristol University Think Big Scholarships clearly explains itself. Most scholarships around the world allow you to get the award without the institution necessarily navigating your academic grades/achievements.
In this regard, Bristol University’s Think Big Scholarships are heavily focused on academic achievement of students who will apply for such an enviable award worldwide. Think Big scholarship aims to attract the brightest/brightest international students from all walks of life to the University of Bristol.
Speaking of research in college, students who are likely to see through the application process after figuring out should keep in mind that doing research as part of the course being studied should be intensified.
Bristol University is investing £500,000 in helping students who could make their application successful. With the huge amount mentioned above, the Bristol University Think Big Scholarship is applicable to all international students.
In this article, you will be taught how to apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, the eligibility criteria for the award application, the coverage of the award and all the necessary facts.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships Summary
- Study level: Bachelor/Master degree
- Host Institution(s): University of Bristol
- Studying in: United Kingdom (UK)
- Field of study: Any full-time undergraduate program
- deadline: Feb 27/Apr 24, 2023 (annual)
- Course begins: September 2023
The application date for undergraduate scholarships will expire on 27 February 2023, 10am (UK time), while postgraduate scholarships will expire on 24 April 2023, 10am (UK time).
University of Bristol is thinking of major scholarship coverage
Scholarships offered to UK students have their own capacity to financially cover international students. With the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, their outfit has set up good funding for the incoming brilliant international students.
Below are the Covers for Bristol University Students Think Big Scholarships;
- Undergraduate International Students Awards are valued at £6,500 and £13,000/yr (NB: this funding is basically allocated towards the cost of tuition fees)
- Postgraduate International Student Awards are funded in the amount of £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000/year and it can only be used for paying tuition fees.
- And also, all successful applicants may be eligible for a £3,000 living allowance grant during their first year of study.
University of Bristol thinks large scholarships qualify for eligibility criteria
Before you can apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, you as an applicant must meet a number of eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply.
You must have the following before you can apply for the scholarship;
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- You must also have applied for and started a full-time undergraduate program, excluding medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences or a one-year, full-time postgraduate program, or one of the eligible two-year programs.
How to Apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
It is very important to apply if you fall within the above information. Please note that all data must be correct and real when filling the forms.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
Seattle University Scholarships 2023/2024 Apply Now
Fulbright Program for Foreign Students in the US; Apply now
York University scholarship in Canada 2023 and 2024
University of Calgary Scholarships 2023-2024
Université de Montréal scholarship; Canada 2023/2024
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships – Apply Now
We hope this post has been helpful as we encourage every applicant to follow all the above procedures to get his/her application made.
The post also highlighted how to apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, eligibility criteria, the closing date for the scholarship and other relevant information.