Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide – This academic challenge is based on creativity and innovation of students participating in the challenge.
The Youth Design Challenge Worldwide exposes candidates to science and the environment as they come out to solve community, regional, national, continental and global problems.
The youth challenge involves students grouping into teams and guided by adult coaches to bring forward innovative and technological approaches that will be polished in the new future to solve problems worldwide.
The Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge Worldwide has nurtured many young people around the world as many are recognized for their outstanding innovations in various fields.
Applicants should bear in mind that this award has a strong focus on academic achievement, with students being chosen based on their assessment points.
At the end of this post, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide, the eligibility criteria and other facts related to this youth challenge.
Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Global Summary
- Study level: University
- Host Institution(s): Biomimicry Institute
- Studying in: United States
- Field of study: Not specified
- deadline: March 28, 2023
- Sex: Man Woman
Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Global coverage
The Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge worldwide offers students the following benefits;
- Contest entries are reviewed once a year and prizes are awarded in two categories at the grade level
- There are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for national teams.
- Recognition on the Youth Design Challenge website, on the Biomimicry Institute website, and in media and outreach
- A prize certificate for each member of the winning team
Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Global Eligibility Criteria
The following are the requirements expected of applicants;
- The Youth Design Challenge is a team competition for middle school (grades 6-8) and high school (grades 9-12) students
- A team consists of a few students or a group of up to students and one to two adult coaches who are affiliated with a school, educational organization or homeschool.
How to Apply for the Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide
Applicants who fall within the above criteria and are eligible must submit online submissions with the documents below;
- Written project overview
- Project image
- Video pitch
- Project portfolio
- Team photo
Below are other important scholarship links
The above article explained how to apply for the Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide, the eligibility criteria and other crucial information.