Ashden 2023 International Awards for Developing Countries – The hallmark of the Ashden International awards for developing countries is the creation of sustainable energy systems.
Providing a sustainable energy system is not the only thing you would get as a successful applicant of this scholarship, but through this scholarship, applicants will have a social, economic and environmental benefit.
This prize is looking for candidates who can bring various innovations to contain or reduce the rapidly rising carbon emissions of high-tech countries.
It is clear that developing countries do not produce more carbon emissions than developed countries. This is because developing countries have a lower technological apparatus and therefore their carbon emissions are relatively low.
The Ashden 2023 International Awards For Developing countries has a target group of companies, NGOs, social enterprises and government organisations.
At the end of this article, you would know how to apply for the Ashden 2023 International Awards For Developing Students, the eligibility criteria and other factors related to this award.
Ashden 2023 International Awards for Developing Countries Summary
- Study level: Entrepreneurs
- Host Institution(s): Asden
- Studying in: – United Kingdom
- field of study:-
- deadline: March 8, 2023
- Sex: Men and women
Ashden 2023 International Awards for Coverage in Developing Countries
The following are the benefits that applicants will receive from the Ashden awards;
- The winners will each receive prize money of £20,000
- Local, national and international publicity thanks to the work of our specialized media team.
- Support to grow or replicate your work
- Opportunities to showcase your work to a large and influential audience at the Ashden Awards Ceremony, International Conference and other Ashden events.
- Membership in the Ashden Alumni Network of Ashden Award winners, providing opportunities to create productive partnerships and learning.
- The acclaim of winning a prestigious Ashden.
Ashden 2023 International Awards for Eligibility Criteria for Developing Countries
Below are the eligible applicants;
- Companies, NGOs, social enterprises and government organizations are all eligible.
- The work must be delivered in at least one of the UN’s developing regions of Africa, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand) and may be in rural or urban areas. High-income countries in these regions, as defined by the World Bank, are not eligible to apply
How to Apply for the Ashden 2023 International Awards for Developing Countries
Click on the link below to facilitate your application process.
Below are equally important links to other scholarships
In this article, eligible applicants were taught how to apply for the Ashden 2023 International Awards for Developing Countries, the eligibility criteria and other important information.