American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award (fully funded to Washington DC, USA) – Are you a lawyer with a law degree? then you could win a fully funded American University scholarship to get more exposure in your field.
The American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award is designed to accept law firm applicants who require further training in their field.
The highly competitive award is essentially focused on the academic excellence expected of applicants. However, applicants should note that the competition that binds applicant selection to the award schedule is based on how best to write your essay.
Research work that seeks to solve problems in communities, cities, regions, countries and continents is the core mandate of students who successfully apply for the award.
Since this very award relates to human rights law, applicants can come up with solutions to challenges related to human rights or human rights law in a particular jurisdiction.
Essay writing is written and submitted annually by applicants as it is overseen by the Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law at Washington College of Law of American University.
In this post, you would be able to know how to apply for the American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award (fully funded by Washington DC, USA), the eligibility criteria and other equally important pieces of information.
American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award (fully funded to Washington DC, USA) Abstract
- Study level: University
- Host Institution(s): American university
- Studying in: United States
- Field of study: Not specified
- deadline: January 31, 2023
- Sex: Man Woman
American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award (Fully Funded to Washington DC USA) Coverage
Applicants will have the following benefits upon successful application;
- A full scholarship to the program of Advanced Studies in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law for the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance options.
- Travel expenses to and from Washington DC
- Housing in the university dormitories
- Per diem for living expenses
- The best articles may also be published in the American University International Law Review
American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award (Fully Funded to Washington DC, USA) Eligibility Criteria
Before an applicant can apply for the American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award (fully funded to Washington DC, USA), he/she must possess the following;
- This award is open to all lawyers around the world, regardless of their nationality
- ONLY entrants with a law degree Juris Doctor, (JD), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), or equivalent on the entry deadline are eligible to enter the competition.
- Has demonstrable experience with or interest in international human rights law
- Will remember that the essay should be an academic article with proper citations.
How to Apply for the American University 2023 Human Rights Essay Award (Fully Funded to Washington DC, USA)
The essay must be submitted using the online submission form.
Click HERE for more details on the official American University website.
Below are equally important links to other scholarships
In this post, we assume that readers/applicants would know how to submit their written essays to the assigned online form and the eligibility criteria that bind the award.